Friday, April 4, 2014

An interview with Second Inversion

I recently discovered a fantastic new radio station in Seattle called Second Inversion.  Second Inversion are part of King FM (the classical station here) and are devoted to supporting and giving exposure to new modern music.  I was so excited to hear about this because there's so much great new music getting made these days that might otherwise fall through the cracks, so it's fantastic to hear of such a dedicated group of people spending time in this genre of music.

I was completely stoked when they reach out to me recently and very kindly asked me to come into the studios and record a show about my 52 Weeks project!  Of course I very willingly obliged, and I'm pleased to say that below is a link to the show.  I talk about about the inspiration behind 52 Weeks and also a bit about 12 pieces I chose to play for the show.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment