Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week Forty Seven Project

As I mentioned last week, I'm consciously going a bit more electronic-y at the moment.  There's still piano and other acoustic instruments in this week's piece, but there's also quite a lot of synth, some tremolo and arpeggiators.  I played it to Greg and he said he thought it was a bit sci-fi and I probably have to agree.  When I think of electronic music, I immediately think of all my favorite electronic artists growing up, namely anything by Vangelis, Mike Oldfield or Rick Wakeman.  Yup, those were my go to staple synth people.  Needless to say, one of my favorite records ever is Tubular Bells.  I think I may have even mentioned that before :  )

Anyhow, I'm about to pop out and grab a Sunday night vino, but I wanted to post this track first, so without further ado, I present Week Forty Seven!



No comments:

Post a Comment