Monday, March 4, 2013

Week Twelve Project

Ok, so you've probably realised by now that I'm using the term 'week' pretty loosely.  Pretty, pretty loosely.  I think I'm almost ready to redefine the paramaters of my blog and hope to come up with 52 projects within 52 weeks even if that means cramming the last 20 projects in the final two weeks.  It'll be just like I'm back at uni!

In this week's project, I'm channeling telemovie soundtracks from the late 80's/early 90's.  The movie is probably about someone in witness protection, a crooked cop, a psychotic neighbour, or some kind of complicated scheme about insurance fraud.  None of which are mutually exclusive I guess.  With any luck it might even star a Baldwin! Stephen was always my favorite until he turned out to be a crackpot.

Without further ado, I present my Week Twelve Project:



In other news, my TV viewing is now sitting firmly in the realms of Hercules Poirot and Twin Peaks.  I may be the only person left in my generation who doesn't in fact know who killed Laura Palmer.  I'm hoping by the time I finish both Poirot & Twin Peaks, the 5th season of Drag Race will be on Netflix.  Moving to Seattle certainly has done wonders for my TV pop culture knowledge.

Also, sadly my collage class finished last week.  Bummer.  But I'm taking up a mono print class from the same teacher next week which I'm super excited about!

It's a beautiful day here in Seattle - I'm going to extricate myself from the computer and soak up some vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment