Saturday, March 16, 2013

Week Thirteen Project

Right.  So I'm finally done with my Week Thirteen Project.  As I mentioned in my previous blog post, Week Thirteen was a challenge.  For me, it was a lesson in patience and slow progress.  And as my inspiration was thread bare, I decided to experiment with layers and textures and not focus so much on the final result.

So after 5 days of tediously staring at my computer and keyboard I have finally come up with my project, which is probably the musical equivalent of throwing half cooked pasta against the wall - some of if sticks, and some of it, well, doesn't.

I also played around with delay (and pitch altered delay) which is an effect I really like, but unfortunately there's some crackling that comes from the pitch alteration that I just have no idea how to get rid of... I'll have to look into that some more. 

Week Thirteen Project.  Glad to see the back of you:

No comments:

Post a Comment