Thursday, March 6, 2014

Week Forty Four Project

Again, truthfully have to say I'm not super into this week's project.  It seems to be a current trend. I don't know whether it's because it's 1am and I've lost perspective, or whether it's just not that great (I think it's the latter).  So, it is with quite a lot of hesitation that I'm putting this piece up.  I have to - it's been 12 days since my last posting.  Although, I actually have been quite busy writing music this week!  I was asked by the label Bigo & Twigetti to contribute a piece for their upcoming Spring Sampler so I've been writing a new piece 'Hana' which should be released soon (I'll keep you posted)! Exciting! Ok, but before that here's Week Forty Four Project:


Music aside, here's a few photos from the past week:

SJP?!  So I was walking through Nordstrom (to see if they had a pair of glittery Oxford shoes which I'm currently in love with), and SJP made an appearance?!  She was launching her new show line and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Sweet!
Ok, I CANNOT WAIT to bust this one out!!  It's a vintage jewel-tone jumpsuit!!  I need to find the right paid of platforms to wear it with, and then it's going to be my go to outfit for spring.  

Beautiful Ballard.  Even the derelict parts are lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment