Friday, March 14, 2014

Week Forty Five Project (and some sparkly shoes)

If you've read the last couple of entries of this blog, it won't come as a surprise to you that I've been in a bit of a musical rut the last couple of weeks.  I was starting to feel like my projects were a bit uninspiring and 'samey' and I was having trouble getting something out to be honest.  So this week I have broken out of the ambient style of pieces I've been writing lately and created a more grating and percussive piece, and I quite like it.  I think I just needed to change things up a little bit.



Now Week Forty Five is out of the way….. I've got to tell you….. I just bought the BEST SHOES!!!  They're glittery oxfords and they got their first outing tonight!  I can't wait for rainy season to be over (I think we're on our way) and then these babies are going to get a serious workout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment