Thursday, February 6, 2014

Week Forty One Project

Week Forty One!  At it's core this is a very straightforward, repetitive, and perhaps even mildly soothing piano number.  However, add a bit of glitch and some slightly dissonant chords, and I've ended up with a piece that I think oozes with uneasiness.  I seem to write a lot of pieces with some form of unresolved tension, and this week is definitely no exception.  Take a listen:



In sporting news (yes, there's a first for everything on this blog!), I think it would be remiss of me to be living in Seattle and not at least mention that…. we won the Super Bowl!!  Now honestly speaking I'm not a massive sports fan, and the only American football game I've watched is, errr, the recent Super Bowl final, but that didn't stop my from going to a Super Bowl party and sporting some appropriately colored Seahawk inspired nails:




No comments:

Post a Comment