Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and festive season.

I meant to post from San Fran but I got a bit caught up with all the fun stuff, so I'm doing some catch up now.

San Fran was fantastic - lots of great eating thanks to Becky who had spent the prior month booking us into places such as State Bird Provision, Commonwealth, Francis, and Mission Chinese and ordering bread from Tartine (a mere 3 weeks in advance - thanks Becky!!).  Non-eating highlights included the Golden Girls Christmas Special (amaaaaaaaaazing), meeting Alaska Thunderf*ck (from Ru Paul's Drag Race), going on a beautiful coastal drive, and of course hanging out with the awesome Becky and Oso.

And Greg bought me a melodica for Christmas!  So you can definitely expect to hear some melodica popping up from now on.

It's a new year now and I need to get back into the swing of things.  I've been thinking of a few New Year Resolutions, and I really want to work hard on music again this year. I'm on the brink of making a decision as to whether I'll be releasing an EP or whether I'll wait until 52 weeks is over and release an album.  I'm actually tending more towards the latter.  We shall see I guess!  I'm also thinking about what is going to come after 52 Weeks.  Being a composer/musician is definitely not the easiest thing in the world to do, and there are a lot of set backs, but when things go right it feels great.  So here's hoping for a few things to go right this year!

How about you?  Any New Years Resolutions


Reunited with Oso!!
Golden Girls!!!






New Year's Eve cosmic cat party nails!

Having a stroll on New Year's Day with my new beanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment