Monday, December 9, 2013

Week Thirty Five Project

Ok, so a word of warning here - I have ventured into straight up emotive piano territory.  So far I've managed to resist the temptation, but this week I totally went there.  It was actually quite fun writing something a little more conventional than what I've been doing recently.  Check it out:



I also went to Vancouver last week! It was beautiful with clear skies, but absolutely freezing.  Well, technically below freezing.  Seattle feels positively balmy since I've been back, but it's below freezing here too.

I'm REALLY hoping for some snow this year!  Seattle totally missed out last year, so hopefully we'll more than make up for that this year.

Here's a few snaps from beautiful Vancouver:




Beautiful frostiness!

Totem poles in Stanley Park.

I got some pretty intense garden flamingo envy from these.



No comments:

Post a Comment