Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Portland Fun Times!

So I'm late on this week's project for a couple of reasons.  Firstly, I've started volunteering at the Seattle Opera a couple of days a week which is proving to be very lovely indeed.  I'm helping out with some of their 50th Anniversary projects and so far 'work' has been looking through photos, slides and costume designs from the last 50 years.   Very tough indeed : )

Secondly, we went to Portland on the weekend!  And, of course, it was awesome.

I've bashed out the skeleton of this week's project, so I reckon I should have it up by the end of Thursday, but in the meantime, check out these photos from Portland:

I started the weekend with my Portland party nails.
Pretty much first on the list was Voodoo Donuts.  We got there for a pre-breakfast donut and managed to miss the queues! 
I could definitely get used to a pre-breakfast maple donut...


Beautiful illustrations on the walls of the Ace Hotel.
Hanging out with these handsome men.
Late night drinking chocolate. 
Breakfast Polenta!







No comments:

Post a Comment