Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week Twenty Seven Project

I do not know what has happened to me recently, but this is the second week in a row where I have willingly added vocals to my piece?? It feels strange.  All of a sudden I feel like I'm inhabiting the body of a singer-songwriter.  No doubt this phase will pass, probably by next week.

This week's project was inspired by a couple of recent trips to the water including some ferry rides I've been on to Bainbridge Island.  I absolutely love the ferry trip over.  The water is shimmery black, there's snow-capped mountains in the distance and lush forests.  It reminds me so clearly of what part of the world I'm living in at the moment.


Madison Park on a summery day.


If you ignore the horrible, horrible quality of this photo you can see Mt Ranier.  It's such an impressive mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment