Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring facelift!

Call it procrastinating or just a wave of inspiration, but I decided that this blog needed a facelift!  Pronto!

The photo I took inside the Seattle library I was using as background to this blog was getting to be so dull and drab! And I fear that the persistent grey miserable weather outside combined with the dreary background of my blog was just all too much for my color loving self to handle.


So, inspired by the few beautiful days that are starting to break through and the amazing spring flowers that have been popping up, I've re-designed my blog with upcoming Summer in mind!


Bring it on I say. 



Cherry blossoms near our apartment!
Beautiful big trees in a beautiful little park.
More lovely flowers
Some amazing views of the city
Daffodil!

No comments:

Post a Comment