Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Week Thirty Six Project

Hello there!

I almost thought I might not get through another project before the craziness that is Holiday Season (especially as we are heading to San Fran in a couple of days), but here I am, posting my Week Thirty Six project.  I think this one was kind of swirling around in my head for a few days, so I managed to get it down this afternoon when I got back from my volunteering at Seattle Opera.  Usually I need to take at least two intense sittings to finish a piece off so this was a nice change.

This is going to be my last weekly project for the year, so I hope you have a wonderful and safe festive season, and here's to a brilliant 2014!!  I might write a few more posts before the end of the year from San Fran, so stay posted!!






No comments:

Post a Comment