Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Perfect Beach Wedding on Tioman Island!

Here are some photos of my brother Anthony and Tara's wedding.  It was so romantic.  Nicely done guys!

What a lovely setting for a beach wedding!
Anthony & Tara getting married by Carson the Chef.  Yep, Carson not only married them, but later put on a chef's hat and cooked our dinner.  What a legend!
Ladies on the beach.  That's me (obviously), next to Tara, Nicole and Maikki.  
Ok, so this is the 80's cocktail dress I bought from Magpie in Portland for $24!! Super bargain! 
First dance.  Awwww!

Siblings on the beach. 

4 comments:

  1. that photo of you and greg is so great! i miss you guys, it looks like you are having the best time. you're beautiful music is getting a good work out in the shop...love it so much

    x jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too!! LOTS! Thanks heaps for listening to my music! How's your music going? xx

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Your web page came up on a search for Tioman wedding. I wonder if you could let me know where did you had the wedding in tioman and any details you could let me know. We're looking for a small wedding in tioman and would like to hear from people who have had a wedding there.

    Thanks
    Kuan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a superb wedding! I really love wedding held at the beach side. So relaxed and very cozy! You got very good location on your wedding. Thanks for sharing your wedding images here!!
    Wedding venues in San Diego

    ReplyDelete